Logistics and Administration Assistant
£16,000 - £18,000
Full time and Permanent
Are you an experienced Administrator? Can you demonstrate a background in Logistics or Science? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is supplier of fine chemicals and laboratory reagents, is seeking an experienced Logistics and Administration Assistant to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be working in a small team, in charge of processing customer orders whilst maintaining a high level of service.
- Printing labels and order paperwork
- Assisting with goods in
- Processing any orders
- General administrative duties
- Processing customer orders
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with customers and transport providers
- Be able to provide a great level of service
- Previous adminstration experience
- Previous Logistics and/or a Scientific background would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and a quick learner, as well as being process driven. You will have great attention to detail and have previous Administrative experience. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.