£17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Are you a recent chemistry or biology graduate? Are you seeking your first career based position? Would you love to work for a small but growing team in Corsham? If so, we want to hear from you!
Due to continued growth my client is seeking a self-motivated and competent Laboratory Technician to join their dedicated team in Corsham. You will be supporting a small team, where you will be checking the quality control of incoming products.
- Support the company's quality systems and customer service
- Handling of technical requests
- Quality control of incoming products
- Generating product documentation
- Updating and maintaining accurate records
- General administration
- Science based degree or equivalent
- Experience in quality control would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hours per week).
Due to the client's location, you will require your own transport - there is also free on-site parking. If you would like to join a company with big plans to expand over the next 5 years and the opportunity to make the role your own, then this is the position for you!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.