£9 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work in a School in the Chippenham area, to help cover an upcoming busy period.
The hours of work at 1:45pm - 5:45pm Monday to Thursday. This is a temporary position for around 9 weeks, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
It is essential you hold an up to date DBS Certificate for this role.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen production areas.
- Support the Kitchen Manager in the preparation of high-quality dishes.
- Maintain the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- Making sure that all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
- Assisting in serving staff and visitors.
- Ensuring that work areas are kept clean and tidy.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, enthusiastic and have previous experience in this type of work. You will be working closely with the Kitchen Manager and section Chefs therefore, is essential you are able to take direction and work well as part of a team. A positive attitude and proactive approach are also essential requirements for all applicants.