Key Account Manager
Full time permanent
We are recruiting for a Service Account Management, on behalf of an established company in Chippenham.
As a Service Account Manager, you will provide excellent customer service, support and engage with customers to address their needs and issues. You will engage with customer providing account oversight, ensuring that services are being delivered on time and in accordance with SLA's.
- Manage a small number of Key Accounts
- Support the sales team in identifying and closing deals
- Mange service quality, improvement and development of service into customer base
- Ensure customers have had a positive experience and customer relations are always maintained
- Manage customer projects within the scope of Service Management.
- Writing detailed business requirements
- Analyse customer data to find trends and provide recommendations based on findings
- Project management on accounts
- Review service reports
- Support the Customer Service Team with service escalations
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of managing customer accounts/key account management
- Service Delivery knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Fantastic team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer focused approach
- ITIL Delivery experience
- Prince 2 qualification
- 3rd party stakeholder experience
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.