Key Account Manager - Europe
Our Client is a Global Market Leader within the Electrical Manufacture Industry and have requested the support to recruit a Key Account Manager for the European Market.
Summary of role:
This role is critical to our ongoing success in the continued growth of our Client across the European market. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting key customer and new business development of key customers within the Business with direct on-site customer engagement.
This role will ensure ongoing customer satisfaction with existing client customers and will identify new opportunities to increase the market share with the current customers.
You will serve as the technical expert and account liaison for ensuring all needs of the customer are met. This role may also be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities, applications and customers within key European market customers.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by being an on-site resource to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Increase account penetration for existing key account by evaluating and presenting solutions to meet needs of the customer through regular on-site engagement with the customer's teams.
- Stays abreast of change in the marketing and competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the organizations and adjusts plans accordingly.
- On-Site resource to evaluate product rejects for Key Customer
- Make on-site evaluations as needed
- Make determination to the disposition of product for return and evaluation. Return to the factory or engineering department for evaluation.
- Provide written reports to the factory and customers as required
- Identify, make recommendations, and provide feedback to the engineering, sales and leadership teams on product or process enhancements that addresses customer concern (including any technical obstacles the customer is experiencing, customer feedback about the product, etc.)
- This role may require the development of new business within key European market customers
- Proven relationship-building and problem-solving skills to provide customers with the value-added support that will be expected.
- 3+ years of related technical sales experience in the motor, drive, motion control, or industrial automation market preferred.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Industrial automation experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close key account opportunities.
- Continuous learner of business and product technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of the customer organizations.
- Attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency to be a collaborative business partner.
- Ability to work with various teams as well as independently.
Key Performance Criteria
To understand what requirements our Client needs to get competitive advantage, and to ensure we have the development tools, methods, technology and design capability to always maintain the competitive advantage, to secure the companies longevity.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email