Customer Account Manager
Full time permanent
Monday - Friday
We are recruiting for a Customer Account Manager, on behalf of an established company in Chippenham.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will provide service excellence, understanding customer requirements to provide them with an account oversight, ensuring that all services are being delivered on time and to agreed SLA's.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for service quality improvements and developments
- Ownership or customer projects
- Build and maintain fantastic customer and supplier relationships
- Support internal teams with service escalations
- Identify third party service failures
- Provide account and service leadership
- Become the focal point for service delivery for specified accounts
- Contribute to RFQ's
- Support the sales team to identify and close deals
- Manage, develop and take leadership with third-party provider relationships to compliment the customer-facing services.
- Support internal Data Analytics team in finding trends and common issues and make recommendations to customers for areas that cause concern
- Review service reports enabling the customer to review the services offered
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience of providing exceptional customer service with exceptional service delivery knowledge, ideally from a service or outsource environment. You will be able to take corrective actions to develop and improve service delivery processes.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of ways in which customer satisfaction can be maintained and improved on
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Able to prioritise
- Ability to work with different departments
- ITIL delivery experience
- Prince 2 or alternate Project Methodology qualification and experience
- 3rd Party Stakeholder experience
This position is working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.