Key Account Manager
Salary: up to £45,000 (doe) with OTE of £54,000 + Car Allowance + Laptop + Phone
Do you have good sales experience within the Distribution and/or Manufacturing industries?
Are you experienced within field sales and have the skills to build long term loyalty?
Do you have excellent networking ability with a structured, strategic and consultative approach?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Key Account Manager to join an established and market leading manufacturer of high-quality products. This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in the continued growth of this great company!
The key ingredients of the company's success are its proven and well-established brand, a strong consultative sales approach that delivers beyond customer expectation and a wide range of market-leading, innovative and high-quality products.
This field based role will be covering the South of England; Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Avon, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Surrey, London, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent and Essex.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for actively managing and growing sales via the distribution channel within the territory by adopting a consultative selling approach.
Key Duties will include;-
* Build long-standing relationships with customers to drive relationships, repeat business and maximise profit.
* Challenge buying habits and make profit enhancement decisions with existing Key Account clients.
* Gap and product mix analysis to identify sales opportunities and generate growth.
* Develop a sales pipeline from opportunity identification and specification through to order placement.
* Compile and execute strategic account plans to ensure delivery of anticipated sales growth.
* Develop and support key distributors.
* Organise and deliver distributor training sessions.
* Previous field based Account Management skills.
* Proven ability to exceed targets.
* Previous experience working for or selling into a distribution sales model.
* Able to sell on value rather than price.
* New Business Development and major project sales experience.
* Dynamic, conscientious and results driven.
* Must be a "glass half full" person with a demonstrable positive approach to barriers.
* A strategic thinker who is able to set effective objectives to deliver sales growth.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with innovative market leading products! If you want to secure a position where you will play a pivotal role in a company's continued success, then this may well be the role for you!