Junior/Trainee Software Staging Technician
Full time permanent
Are you able to work as part of a team? Do you have the ability to follow step by step processes? Do you believe that customers take priority? If YES we have the role for you.
Our client, based in Chippenham, is seeking a Staging Technician to join their friendly team in Chippenham. You will be responsible for performing quality checks on devices, highlighting any problems before dispatch to the customer.
- Step by step following of documentation to upload software onto handheld computers
- Loading files onto SD cards
- Syncing personal computers to PCs.
- Meet quality and productivity standards
- Maintain information on outgoing devices
- Work with internal teams
- Possess a technical aptitude
- Ability to communicate information to others
- Highly organised
In order to be a successful candidate, you must have a strong work ethic, and be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. You will have good computer literacy and be flexible in your approach to work.
Hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm