Junior Account Manager
£16,000 - £17,000
Full Time & Permanent - 09:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday
Do you thrive in a customer service environment and looking to grow and develop a career within a local company? Are you a strong communicator and have good attention to detail? Are you adaptable and can get to grips with complex queries quickly and easily? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, a leading provider of packaging is seeking a Junior Account Manager. You will be working to achieve the best outcome for customers and build upon current client base.
- Assist with customer queries and issues, finding solutions within the required time frame
- Contacting customers via telephone and email to inform them of account issues, order updates and other general information
- Liaising with other internal departments, suppliers and transport companies to ensure the customer needs are met and a high level of service is provided
- Running daily reports to check the status of orders and prevent any issues that may occur
- Processing of orders and recording all customer contact within a computer system
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
- Previous experience working in a customer focussed environment
- Have a high level of accuracy
- Good time management skills and ability to manage own workload
The successful candidate will have either Administration or Customer Service experience, be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing and it is essential you are extremely reliable.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone looking for their first permanent role after an apprenticeship.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.