£16,000 - £18,000 pro rata
3-5 days per week
Are you an experienced IT Technician? Can you demonstrate a background in creating HTML emails? Do you have IT Support experience? Are you a team player who is enjoys a busy and varied role? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, is looking to add an experienced and passionate IT Technician to their team of technical experts at this time of business growth.
As an IT Technician your responsibilities, although not limited to, will include:
- Creating HTML emails on behalf of the Editorial and Marketing Departments
- IT Support where necessary
As an IT Technician you will possess:
- HTML, email, coding and testing experience
- Good communication skills and customer service ethic
- Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering qualification
- Previous IT Support experience
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting technical issues
- Database interrogation (SQL)
- Resolving end user technical issues
- Configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support
- Working with external and internal clients
- Working within a publishing environment
If you are interested in our client's organisation and feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, then please apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within five business days.