IT Project Manager
Full time Permanent
Are you an experienced Project Manager with management and leadership skills? Can you demonstrate a background in managing web development projects and managing budgets? Can you multi-task well and resolve project conflicts with ease? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, an award-winning company, are seeking a skilled IT Project Manager to join their growing team near Swindon. You will be reporting to the Global Head of IT, ensuring designated projects are completed within budget and in a timely fashion. You will communicate regularly with project stakeholders, agreeing timelines, resources, and schedules.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all stakeholders have visibility of project issues and risks
- Carry out risk assessments and provide advice on the management of projects
- Carry our risk assessments when necessary and evaluating and reporting the success of the project once completed
- Track progress of team and report to client or senior stakeholders on progress
- Ensure project aims and standards are met
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Previous experience managing web development projects
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Strong interpersonal and numeracy skills
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team. You will be able to resolve project conflicts and demonstrate good motivational and management skills. You must be able to work well under pressure and should have no problem managing multiple projects.
This role is working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.