Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a global dynamic organisation in the Melksham area. The purpose of this role is to manage the internal IT Team and be responsible for the infrastructure of the sites within the UK.
Reporting to the Head of UK IT, you will manage IT projects (applications and infrastructure) and maintain relationships with 3rd Party vendors.
Key Duties will include;-
* Setting site policies and strategies in line with company and legal compliance.
* Supporting members of the service desk team, coordinating projects, distributing responsibilities and workloads.
* Working closely with IT professionals and business partners to choose and assess compatible design solutions.
* Ensuring that local infrastructure and information systems are secure from threats.
* Defining and enforcing appropriate technical standards and procedures.
* Providing technical experience and advice for the team.
* Advise on new technologies and skills as appropriate.
Professional Experience & Qualifications needed;-
* Any relevant ICT training through a recognised body such as: CCNA, MSCE, Prince2, Scrum, Azure, etc.
* Relevant Bachelor's Degree such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
* Experience of leading, mentoring and inspiring teams of IT.
* Experience with designing, replacing and maintaining enterprise systems such as;-
- BackUps and Recovery
- Networking: WAN/LAN & WiFi
- Servers & Storage
- Server Software systems
- Client Devices and Printers
* Excellent communication skills with a positive and hands on attitude.
* Good Customer Service experience an advantage.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please do not hesitate to apply. This is a great role within a great company!
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
over 1 year ago