If you are experienced IT Engineer looking for a new challenge in 2019 this may be the role you have been looking for so, please read on.
The role is working for a global manufacturer of safety critical products which are used within various industries for blue chip clients including Aerospace, Utilities and Telecommunications to name a few. The role will be supporting their UK IT infrastructure and first-line resolution of all issues related to Information Technology and second level Hardware, Software, Servers and Network equipment for circa 300 staff.
The role will report involve working within a small team based in Devizes, and you will report directly into the European IT Director for the group on a daily basis.
The main duties within the role are:
- Implementation of hardware and software, and provide 1st level end user support
- Support, monitor and increase Cyber Security
- Implement and maintain local network infrastructure
- Support any global project at local level
- Implement and maintain telephone and communications systems
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years proven IT experience within a similar role, and a good knowledge of PC Hardware, Software and interaction with applications.
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits with the role.