£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced IT Engineer? Can you demonstrate a background in delivering exceptional Customer Service? Are you a team player who is enjoys a busy and varied role? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, a leading IT Solutions provider offering the latest technology and IT security advice, is looking to add an experienced and passionate IT Engineer to their team of technical experts at this time of business growth.
As an IT engineer your responsibilities, although not limited to, will include:
- Working with customers remotely to identify technical problems and advising on the solution
- Meeting and beating call response targets
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries and coordinating with the rest of the team where necessary, ensuring a smooth handover of issues to other engineers
- Site visits for routine maintenance, new equipment installation, break/fix and project delivery
As an IT Engineer you will possess:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Full Clean Driving Licence
As an IT Engineer you're on the front line when it comes to supporting clients who are having technical issues. Your customer service and communication skills must be excellent, and you must be able to gather sufficient information from the customer to enable you or another engineer to diagnose and solve the issue. You should be able to adapt quickly to different networks and configurations and attention to detail, methodical thinking and an ability to build and maintain relationships are crucial. You will also have great face to face communication skills, the ability to build relationships quickly and the confidence to operate on your own while out on site.
- Helpdesk, IT Support, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Networks, Switches, Office 365, field engineer -
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.