IPC 3 Assembling Soldering Operative
Monday to Friday
Internal Training Provided.
Are you an experienced PCB Assembler to IPC 610 Class 3 Standard?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for an IPC Class 3 Assembling Soldering Operative to join our Client, who are a market leader within their industry of Electronics.
Purpose of role.
The build of PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 3 standards.
Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
Technical Knowledge / Qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience in PCB production
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Hand soldering IPC 610 trained
- Use of fine tools and microscopes
- Computer literate
Primary roles and responsibilities
- Build product according to customer specifications and requirements
- Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship.
- Follow company procedures and work instructions at all times.
- Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
- Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
- Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
- Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
- Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained