IPC 3 Assembling Soldering Operative
Salary: Up to £20,026
Monday to Friday
Internal Training Provided.
Are you an experienced PCB Assembler to IPC 610 Class 3 Standard?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for an IPC Class 3 Assembling Soldering Operative to join our Client, who are a market leader within their industry of Electronics.
Purpose of role.
The build of PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 3 standards.
Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
Technical Knowledge / Qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience in PCB production
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Hand soldering IPC 610 trained
- Use of fine tools and microscopes
- Computer literate
Primary roles and responsibilities
- Build product according to customer specifications and requirements
- Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship.
- Follow company procedures and work instructions at all times.
- Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
- Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
- Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
- Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
- Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.