Inventory and Data Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced inventory analysis professional? Do you have experience running ERP systems along with external customer and distributor set-ups? Are you an articulate and personable individual with demonstrable experience of implementing best practices within a FMCG industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client who are a world innovative and well-respected FMCG manufacture services, are seeking an experienced Inventory and Data Manager to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be working within a busy department reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, where you will develop and implement inventory analysis best practice and reporting procedures.
- Work closely with Logistics/Systems Manager/Supply Planners and 3PLs.
- Own and define the master data requirements.
- Lead the operational month end business processes.
- Focus on inventory analysis with intention to reduce working capital in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be responsible for all operational master data input, governance and amendments
- Have substantial analytical experience with a FMCG company.
- Have a proven track record in inventory management.
- Have significant exposure in the management of ERP systems.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have proven examples of improving reporting and business processes. Ideally you will have at least 5 years of relevant experience along with a strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will have great attention to detail and will be able to comfortably manipulate reporting systems to improve business processes and procedures.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working in a stunning, newly refurbished office where you will be a valued part of a successful international company. The client offers an excellent induction and training programme, but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.