£25000 - pro rata (£15,000 working 20 hours)
Permanent and Part Time (20 hours per week)
Monday to Friday - Flexible working days and hours available
Are you a self-motivated Internal Trainer?
Are you a confident communicator and presenter?
Do you have a recognized teaching qualification?
If you have answered YES, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a very successful privately-owned Business who carry out research and delivers specialist high quality written reports to an international client base.
I am currently recruiting for an Internal Trainer to administer, design, develop and deliver internal training to all of their team members. This is a new position and demonstrates our commitment to training and development.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying the training needs of all of the team members.
- Plan, design and deliver relevant internal training.
- Co-ordinate training provided by other team members.
- Assess the competence of all team members including recording results, providing feedback and writing individual action plans.
- Liaising with internal subject matter experts to gather information and create specialist training content.
- Writing content for training purposes.
- Identify and administer any relevant specialist external training.
- Maintain records of all training given to team members.
- Evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of the training process and report to the firm's management.
The successful candidate will have experience of designing, writing and presenting training material.
The work that is completed within this Client is highly specialized so you must be able to assimilate new ideas and concepts quickly.
Knowledge of languages other than English would be helpful but is not essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.