Recruiter (In-house) required by a leading Fortune 100 Company and globally renowned fuel supplier!
Do you have experience of building strong business relationships in order to deliver the best possible talent in support of a business plan? If so, why not put your skills to the test within a rapidly expanding global corporation!
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting the best possible talent as quickly and cost-effectively as possible into the EMEA region.
- Recruiting the best possible talent as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Increasing awareness of WFS' employer brand.
- Meet with hiring managers to understand and define their business need for recruitment, ensure all job descriptions and person specifications are compliant with local law and also realistic job previews, develop a tailored process for candidate attraction, screening and interviewing.
- Successfully close candidates and fully brief HR Business Partners to keep them informed and collaborate with the HR Operations team on new hires to ensure the efficient delivery of the on-boarding process.
- Continually inform the regional recruitment manager on results and workloads for items such as Requisition Status, Open Positions, Agency use, etc.
- Candidate management - regular communication of application status and provision of personal feedback for all candidates interviewed in a bid to optimise the employer brand.
- Project manage recruitment campaigns in line with local employment legislation and company policy and procedures and provide guidance to hiring managers around key considerations and best practice when interviewing.
- Support the delivery of the Company's internal Interview Skills Workshop and participate in wider regional and global project work as guided by the Regional Recruitment Manager.
- Manage vacancies through the Company's applicant tracking system and leverage the applicant tracking system to provide management information around candidate source, open positions and headcount planning to Regional Recruitment Manager and HR Business Partners.
- The successful candidate is likely to have in excess of 3 years of recruitment industry experience. This is likely to have been gained in both an agency and in-house environment where the individual has been supporting high volume roles on behalf of clients and managing stakeholder relationships up to Company owner/director level.
- Strong stakeholder management experience up to director level is essential and strong values around delivering high levels of customer service is essential.
- Experience of supporting the recruitment of high volume sales, logistics and financial operations positions is highly desirable.
- A desire to develop further experience within in-house recruitment at a leading Fortune 100 global company.
- In addition to recruitment experience, knowledge of wider HR considerations is highly desirable and the motivation to be part of a recruitment team that collaborates extensively with the HR Business partners and inputs into the wider HR business agenda.
- Results-driven approach is essential in a bid to recruit the best possible talent as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Strong collaboration and team working skills are essential in order to support HR Business Partners and HR Operations team and work with global recruiting peers to leverage regional best practice and partner on project work.
- Awareness of the recruitment and wider HR/employment legislation landscape in the UK is essential and wider knowledge of EMEA employment legislation is desirable.
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills are essential and comfortable engaging with personnel at all levels.
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English is essential.
- Other languages in addition to English are desirable.