£18,000 - £22,000 DOE
9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am - 12.30pm
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you enjoy speaking with customers and delivering excellent customer service? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is a well-established independent Insurance Agency with offices throughout Wiltshire. Due to continuing growth they are now seeking to recruit a professional driven and motivated Insurance Advisor to join their busy team at their Swindon office.
What does a day as an Insurance Advisor look like?
- You will be working within a busy team where the core focus is to provide excellent insurance advice to every client. You will handle both inbound and outbound calls as well as liaising with clients face to face
- You will be establishing customer needs to find the right insurance policy, so making the right first impression is key
- Effectively and accurately match customers' needs to the best policies available and fully explaining how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances
- Adhere to all legislation and regulatory policies
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Great rapport building and fact-finding skills and experience of working in a target driven customer-focused environment
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment, ideally within the financial services sector but not essential, ability is more important
- A confident and friendly telephone manner and a consultative style sales approach
- A positive, can-do attitude
This is an office-based role, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am - 12.30pm.
This role comes with a competitive starting salary ranging from £18,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent on experience and ability, as well a generous performance-related annual bonus.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.