£18,000 - £22,000 DOE
9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am - 12.30pm
My client, a multi-site Insurance agency, is looking for an Insurance Advisor to join their growing team. You will enjoy a very competitive salary, great training and development and a fantastic working environment.
Established for over 90 years and with High Street-based branches throughout Wiltshire, they are seeking professional, motivated, career-minded individual to join their team.
The successful Insurance Advisor will be able to:
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Cultivate and maintain excellent client relationships
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic sales ability and strong communication skills
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Advisor will:
- Have previous experience in sales or customer service or advisor roles
- Display a sound understanding of how to prioritise own workload
- Hold 5 GCSEs including Maths and English A-C
- Clean driving licence
In return the Insurance Advisor will receive a basic salary £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, as well a generous performance-related annual bonus.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate to apply now.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.