Job Title: Insurance Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am - 12.30pm
Established for over 90 years and with High Street-based branches throughout Wiltshire, my client is seeking professional, motivated, career-minded individual to join their team at their Trowbridge offices.
The successful Insurance Advisor will be able to:
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Cultivate and maintain excellent client relationships
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic sales ability and strong communication skills
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Advisor will:
- Have previous experience in insurance, sales or customer service or advisor roles
- Be confident dealing with customers face-to-face and over the telephone, so you can build a professional and long lasting relantionship
- Display a sound understanding of how to prioritise own workload
- Hold 5 GCSEs including Maths and English A-C
- Clean driving licence
In return you will receive a basic salary £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, as well a generous performance-related annual bonus.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience, then please apply today.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.