If you have experience of installing roof top safety systems, and are looking for a new position in the West London area this could be the role that you have been looking for………………………………
My client is a global leader in fall protection solutions, safety railing systems, and safe access equipment for working at height and due to growth, they are looking to recruit an Installation Team of 2 to cover the West London area
- Installation and commissioning of Fall Protection Products on site throughout UK.
- Carrying out repairs and modifications to systems as required.
- Customer facing; therefore, liaising with on-site personnel and clients/customers and portraying a professional image at all times.
- Recertification of products on site, identifying non-compliant systems and producing tick sheets and plans detailing systems as inspected.
- Liaise and maintaining contact with the Contracts Department whilst on site.
- Training of clients on products installed.
- PPE inspections as required.
- Proactive on-site sales of any additional products and cross selling.
- Experience in a position working at height (roofer, scaffolder, construction worker) -
- Experience within fall protection would be advantageous, although full training will be given.
Good computer skills are an essential requirement.
A full driving license is required, and the willingness to stay away from home when required.
In return my client offers a competitive basic salary package + overtime, and benefit including company vehicle, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, life assurance etc