My client supplies and installs fall protection systems for clients throughout the UK, and due to a busy orderbook they are looking to recruit Installation Technicians currently to cover multiple sites over the South East of the UK and nationwide as and when required.
The systems the role will be installing include posts, rails, lifeline and ladders systems to the roofs of private and commercial customers. The successful candidate will be given ongoing training and development and as the role will involve the use of hand tools candidates with previous experience ideally within a manual role are preferred.
- To ensure that all material, plant and PPE necessary to carry out each job is checked for completeness prior to attending site.
- To carry out all works in line with agreed job programme and material schedules.
- To ensure all site practices are maintained at a high level and that standards of cleanliness/tidiness are maintained.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation is completed on time, is accurate, can be read by others, and is in compliance with the Company Quality Management System.
- Previous experience within the construction ideal, or within a Field Service Engineer role
- The ability to work at heights
- Previous access equipment use an advantage
- A full UK driving licence
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits including company vehicle, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, life assurance etc