£17,500 to £18,600 DOE
My client who design and manufacture bespoke electronic solutions for blue chip organisations nationwide, is seeking an experienced Inspection Operative to join their established team in the Chippenham area.
The main function of the role will be testing and fault finding on PCB's and electronic assemblies. You will also be liaising daily with the Production Manager and engineering department, to investigate improvements and compile test reports. It is therefore, essential you are a confident communicating and work well as part of a team.
- Ability to interpret circuit diagrams
- Identify faults to component level
- Ability to rework faulty PCB's
- To assist with customer returns and repair as required
- Assist in writing test procedures
- To assist in the building of test jigs
- Adhering to Health & Safety and emergency procedures
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to inform you of the outcome of your application, fully supporting all applicants throughout the process.