Industrial Sewing Machinist
Pay Rate: DOE
08:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday with a 12:30 finish on Fridays
This is a fantastic Industrial Sewing Machinist opportunity, to work regular hours within a busy production department of an established manufacturing company in Trowbridge.
The successful candidate must be highly experienced and will be required to work within a heavy-duty industrial department, within an extremely fast paced environment.
The individual will be working in a team and will be stitching webbing textiles as part of the production process. Assisting in different stitching designs will also be required to support New Product Development departments.
Principal Sewing Machinist Duties/Responsibilities:
- Use of heavy-duty sewing machines
- Stitching industrial materials onto products (mostly nylon/HMPE webbing)
- Quality checking of the stitching
- Working on a production line
- Working as part of a team
- Working to tight deadlines
- Comfortable with project work, taking on a job from start to finish, unpicking, pattern making
- Maintain high quality standards with good output levels
- The post holder may be required to carry out other duties within production as required
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please click the apply button or contact the Devizes office on 01380 738300.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.