Industrial Sewing Machinist
£9.00-£9.50, dependent on experience
This is a fantastic Industrial sewing machinist opportunity, to work regular hours within a busy production department of an established manufacturing company in Devizes.
The successful candidate must be highly experienced and will be required to work within a heavy duty industrial department, within an extremely fast paced environment.
The individual will be working in a team and will be stitching webbing textiles as part of the production process. Assisting in different stitching designs will also be required to support Engineering/New Product Development departments.
Principal Sewing Machinist Duties/Responsibilities:
- Use of heavy duty sewing machines
- Stitching industrial materials onto products (mostly nylon/HMPE webbing)
- Quality checking of the stitching
- Working on a production line
- Working as part of a team
- Working to tight deadlines
- Comfortable with project work, taking on a job from start to finish, unpicking, pattern making
- Maintain high quality standards with good output levels
- The post holder may be required to carry out other duties within production as required
Although ideally we would require a full time candidate for this position, applicants seeking a part time post may be considered but would need to be available to work over a 5 day period.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.