£37,000 - £44,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced HR Manager whose strengths lie within employee relations, workforce planning and change programs? Are you seeking an initial 6-month fixed term contract with a leading organisation in the Chippenham area? If the answer is YES, then this role could kick start your year, so get in touch today!
Due to an increase in workload my client is seeking an experienced HR Manager to provide both operational and strategic input and challenge into the scoping and design of change initiatives. You will assume the HR lead, facilitating and coordinating the delivery of workforce and organisation development and design projects.
- Support the management and progress of complex employee relations cases
- Oversee the management of Employee Relations cases
- To lead on allocated HR projects
- Provide comprehensive and clear support to organisational managers
- Provide regular reports of HR activity and workforce matters
- Oversee the job evaluation process
- Support managers with the implementation of organisational change initiatives
- Produce HR data reports
- Level 7 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional development
- Senior HR professional with substantial experience of working at a senior level
- Good knowledge of HR leading people practices
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
- Experience of coaching and training manager in HR issues
- Analytical and numerate
- Able to work to tight and changing deadlines
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours.
You will be working for a prestigious organisation in Chippenham, where you will be able to get stuck in and become a valued member of the team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.