HR Change Consultant
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm (37 hours per week)
Full Time and Temporary
Are you a Chartered MCIPD professional looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experiences of change management activity, including TUPE transition, policy work and internal restructures?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for an experienced HR Change Management professional to join our Client based in Devizes for a contract expecting to last for 6 months to support significant change management activity, including TUPE transition, policy work and internal restructures.
As a HR Change Consultant, the role holder will provide direction and guidance to the relevant managers and project teams on all people-related matters.
Activities and responsibilities include:
- Undertaking formal Consultation and Engagement with Trade Unions.
- Planning and prioritising project and programme activity.
- Monitoring implementation and making necessary adjustments.
- Undertaking and leading any due diligence.
- Coordinating and undertaking both incoming and outgoing TUPE transfer processes.
- Having due regard for the overall employee relations environment.
- In the advent of redundancy, coaching line managers and ensuring best practice is adhered to at all times.
- Advise colleagues and work with internal stakeholders in respect of change activity.
- Qualified to Chartered MCIPD or equivalent qualification or demonstrable experience within the HR field.
- Evidence of maintaining a current portfolio of continuous professional development.
- Specialist experience in change management with exposure to all areas of HR practice, i.e. employee relations, engagement, TUPE, redundancy and employment law.
- Experience of working within a senior management environment as an expert - providing advice, guidance and solutions.
- Experience of planning and leading project work to a successful resolution.
- Manipulation of HRMIS systems.
- Leadership skills to enable business change.
- Supervisory and team leadership skills, including coaching experience.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation and its application in a broader organisation context, its impact, risks and application to meet strategic objectives.
- General awareness of equality and diversity issues in the working environment.
- Understanding of confidentiality and Data Protection/Freedom of Information issues.