HR Business Partner
£31,000 - £38,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits
Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2021
Do you have previous TUPE and organisational restructure experience? Would you love to work for an organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do? If the answer is YES, then this role could be the fixed term contract role you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
Due to an increase in workload my client is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join them on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2021. You will provide an effective and professional HR service to management and staff. You will provide advice and guidance on complex HR change programmes, including TUPE but also be responsible for supporting operational teams with service transformation change projects.
- Provide advice and support to managers
- Support managers regarding complex employee relation matters such as TUPE, consultations and organisational change
- Maintain and update internal HR Information Systems
- Provide effect support and advice to managers
- Develop extensive knowledge and advice around Employee Relations & Change Management
- Update and maintain HR Policies and Procedures
- Contribute and lead on specific programmes
- Support the HR Business Partner with projects
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Generalist HR experience
- Proven track record in the delivery of organisation change programmes, include TUPE
- Delivering front line advice and guidance to managers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organised and focussed with the ability to assess and prioritise own workload
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working for a prestigious organisation in Chippenham, where you will be able to get stuck in and become a valued member of the team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.