£13.74 - £16.48 + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 3 Months
Are you an experienced HR Advisor? Are you immediately available and seeking a new opportunity in the Bristol area? If the answer is YES, then this temporary assignment could kick start your year, so get in touch today!
My client is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to work with the HR team to provide a high level support to enable employees to be all that they can and continue to develop the organisational capability.
- Support effective recruitment and selection process
- Support the delivery of leadership development
- Coach and support managers to be effective in their role and manage succession planning and talent management
- Provide accurate HR information to management
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues
- Support TUPE or redundancy arrangements
- Provide comprehensive professional advice
- Assist in managing HR budgets
- Lead or support projects
- Level 3 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous HR Advisor experience
- Able to build strong relationships
- Numerate with good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work to tight and changing deadlines
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 35 hours per week.
This temporary assignment is due to start ASAP; therefore, the successful candidate must be immediately available.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be advantageous.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.