£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced HR Advisor? Do you have a sound knowledge of Data Protection including GDPR? Are you available at short notice and seeking a new position in the Melksham area? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent opportunity for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their busy Head Office in Melksham, where you will be supporting the organisations HR duties. You will be providing quality support and advice to the management team and ensure continued and consisted compliance with company policies.
- Complete new starter administration for managers
- Support managers with employee resignations and acceptance letters
- Prepare and distribute contracts
- Running/supporting monthly payroll
- Support the management team with employee case management
- Produce monthly reports
- Prepare documentation for HR meetings
- Set up new starter profiles
- Update employee absence records
- Keep up to date with applicable legislation and case law
- General administration duties
- Previous HR generalist experience
- Qualified to CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional but personable telephone manner
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, where you will be an integral part of the team.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.