£12.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 2-3 Months
Are you an experienced HR Administrator? Are you immediately available and seeking a new assignment in Chippenham? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join their busy team in Chippenham, where you will be supporting a busy HR team. This role will entail being the first point of contact for all HR related queries and transactions, whilst providing administration support to colleagues.
- First point of contact for all queries
- Complete all documentation for leavers, offers, absence, agency workers and reference requests
- Prepare contracts of employment, offer letters and pre-employment checks
- Update relevant spreadsheets and internal systems
- Carry out all admin tasks in the recruitment process
- Monitoring the HR inbox
- Maintaining electronic and paper documentation
- General administration
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Previous HR administrative experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Professional but personable telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours. Due to Covid-19 this position will be based at home and all IT equipment provided.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation on a short-term basis, where no two days will be the same, therefore due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.