My client is a dynamic Engineering business located in the heart of Wiltshire.
They are a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Their products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit an HR Administrator on Fixed Term Contract until October 2020.
Within the position of HR Administrator, you will support the HR Operations Manager for Northern Europe in achieving the short, medium and long term HR departmental and operational objectives. You will also need to provide proactive delivery of processes and systems to ensure the timely monitoring, reporting and implementation of HR data.
The successful candidate will be an efficient Administrator who is able to multitask and work to tight deadlines as and when required. The main duties within the role will be; -
- Supporting local change projects, organisational design and transformation
- Supporting audit and compliance initiatives with accurate data and reporting
- Travel Visa coordination
- Report analysis of fleet statistics
- Vehicle renewals and redeployments
- Short term lease hire management
- Maintain Organisational chart revisions
- SAP data management and system integrity to 100%
- Working in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Qualified to CIPD Level 3 would eb advantageous but not essential.
- Efficient and organised, able to prioritise highly collaborative and able to foster effective working relationships.
- A positive can do attitude looking for ways to make improvements and striving to deliver an excellent service to all.
- Able to work well under pressure.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and life assurance.