Salary £ 18000 to £ 20000
Full Time Hrs 8.30am to 5pm
Are you an experienced Administrator with a demonstrable background in Human Resources?
Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi- task?
My client is one of the largest family-owned companies in the UK, and is now seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be working within a busy department, providing confidential and efficient administrative support to the HR function.
This role will include absence management so if you have specific HR project experience and knowledge of the Bradford Factor that would be an advantage. You will also work on progres reviews, contract variations and occupational health administration.
- Assist the HR team with the collation of information to produce required monthly reports
- Monitor and record daily information using the absence management system
- Be the first point of contact for general absence enquiries, respond to employee or management enquiries (face to face, telephone, email), relating to absence matters, escalating where appropriate.
- Ensure calls are accurately logged and liaise with management when required
- To build and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues and to uphold and promote the Company image in all dealings and transactions.
- Previous HR Administration experience is essential
- Polite, courteous and helpful in all dealings with customers and the public at large.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
The successful candidate will have HR administration experience, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Please apply by sending in your CV and covering letter.