Temporary HR Administrator
£9.50 per hour.
Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours per day.
Are you an experienced Administrator with knowledge and an interest in HR?
Are you looking for a HR Administration position in Andover?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client has requested the support to secure an experienced HR Administrator to join the Business on a Temporary contract to add support and assistance within the HR function of the Business based within their office in Andover, Hampshire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
The successful applicant will have a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- General Office Administration
- Responsible for the Leaver Process - including processing leaver forms
- Scheduling and completing exit interviews.
- Responsible for conducting service calls - short surveys conducted with new members of staff as part of the onboarding process, both over the phone and in person whilst keeping accurate records, and drafting reports on key trends.
- Receiving, updating and filing of employee documents in accordance with Data Protection Regulations
- Designing and updating HR process flow charts using Microsoft applications.
- Support the Learning and Development Coordinator in scheduling training events and trainers [both internal and external] and managing demand for our mandatory and advanced training sessions
- Working with the Learning and Development Coordinator to update employee Learning and Development records with completed training
- Raising HR invoices via using the PROACTIS accounting system
- Work with the HR Advisor (Generalist) to implement a volunteer tracking system which mirrors employee KPI tracking.
- Any other duties as required
- The successful applicant must provide a professional and confident manner over the telephone.
- Be a confident user of PCs, Scanners, Photocopier etc.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Packages - Outlook/Word/Excel/Explorer.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, professional attitude and good attention to detail.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.