£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Are you an experienced HR Administrator? Are you seeking a diverse and busy HR opportunity in the Westbury area, where you can make the role your own? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
My client is currently seeking a permanent HR Administrator to join their friendly and dedicated team in Westbury. You will be working within their HR function where you will be providing HR Administration support to managers and employees.
The role will entail:
- Compile offer letters, contracts and new starter checks
- First point of contact for all queries
- Liaise with onsite H&S Administrator to ensure all documentation is recorded
- Carry out audit checks
- Compiling reports
- Completion of employee amendment terms and conditions
- Administer the leaver process including resignation letters and exit interviews
- General administration
- Previous HR or administration experience
- Strong IT and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and polite manner
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Methodical and organised approach
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
For the right candidate, there is the potential that this role could become permanent!
The client offers free on-site parking and you will be working within a well-established and supportive team!
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.