£29,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Housing Officer seeking a fresh challenge with a growing organisation? Do you have a recognised housing qualification and a sound knowledge of housing repairs/maintenance issues? Well if so, then get in touch with CMD today!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Housing Officer to join their friendly and well-established team in Melksham. You will be managing the organisations housing stock in accordance with its policies and procedures and provide a high-quality housing management service to tenants.
- Undertake regular neighbourhood and tenancy inspections
- Provide general advice and guidance
- Deal with tenant complaints and disputes
- Manage successions, assignments, sub-lettings, mutual exchanges and transfer of tenancies
- Administer the rent accounting systems
- Produce reports
- Regular monitor rent payments
- Pursue arrears
- Interview prospective tenants
- Undertake property inspections
- Raising work orders
- Liaising with contractors, ensuring work is completed as specified
- Previous Housing Office experience is essential
- Recognised Housing qualification
- Sound working knowledge of housing legislation
- Experience of void management
- Able to work on site unsupervised
- Capable of working under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Clean driving licence
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm.
The client offers a newly refurbished office environment, where you will be part of a very friendly and hardworking team. On-site parking is available, along with an excellent employee benefits package.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.