Housing Compliance Advisor
£11.79 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 5 Months
Are you an experienced Housing Officer? Do you have experience of working collaboratively in projects? Are you immediately available and seeking an opportunity in Bath? If so, then get in touch with CMD today!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Compliance Advisor to join their busy and dedicated team in Bath. You will be supporting residents to successfully comply with the terms of their tenancy by delivering timely, lasting solutions to tenancy problems.
- Work closely with Compliance Coordinators and Case Managers to provide a 'first response' service to complaints of ASB and other tenancy breaches
- Liaise with customers face to face, over the telephone and in writing, offering appropriate and consistent advice
- Identify and report safeguarding concerns
- Support and engage with partner agencies
- Provide feedback to all parties when cases are closed
- Implement pro-active and preventative initiatives and projects to reduce ASB and tenancy breaches
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Recognised Housing qualification
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with diverse audiences
- A methodical and organised approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week - working from home is available, however you will be required to be in the office.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.