Helpdesk Support Technician
Hourly rate £10.86 - £13.72 + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 2 - 3 months
Are you an experienced Helpdesk Support Technician? Are you immediately available and seeking a new opportunity in the Bristol area? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary position you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
Due to a number of new and exciting projects, my client is a leading housing, care and support provider covering the South West, is seeking an experienced Helpdesk Support Technician to join their small but very busy and dedicated team.
- Provide end-user support to IT services
- Being the point of contact for stakeholders
- Ensure IT solutions are used to their full potential
- Assist in delivering IT solutions, ensuring strategic and business needs are met
- Ensure IT platforms are utilised to their full potential
- Manage and support the telecoms equipment
- Assist the Head of IT with IT development projects
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Possess a technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick leaner, as well as being process driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to liaise directly with end-users of varying levels of IT knowledge
- A proven self- starter
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 35 hours per week 8.30am - 4.30pm or 9am - 5pm.
This temporary assignment is due to start ASAP; therefore, the successful candidate must be immediately available.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be advantageous.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.