Health and Safety Advisor
£25000 - £27000 + excellent benefits including 23 days holiday, pension, cycle to work scheme
Part Time - 4 Days per Week
Can you demonstrate proven experience as a Health and Safety Advisor/Manager in a manufacturing environment? Are you NEBOSH qualified? Can you confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels? If so, we want to hear from you!
Working for a well-established manufacturing client based in Westbury as the H&S Advisor you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of the QHSE policies and procedures, ensuring continuous improvement and legislative compliance.
- Coordinate company-wide H&S management systems
- Support Managers and employees by providing advice, guidance on current legislation and support to ensure the implementation of H & S policy & procedures
- Working with the management team to identify safety issues, develop and build effective relationships with Managers and employees to support H&S compliance
- Develop and undertake internal audits
- Contribute to H&S training needs by advising and assist in the development of H&S training and by delivering training sessions
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in a similar Health and Safety role gained within a manufacturing/engineering environment. You will be qualified to NEBOSH level as a minimum and have the ability to confidently build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure QHSE is delivered effectively to all parts of the business.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applications to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.