Head of Human Resources
Up to £55,000 DOE
Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced HR professional looking to join a leadership team in implementing strategies and plans? Can you tackle decisions and challenges head on and have an understanding of managing budgets? Do you have a passion for working with people and going above and beyond what is expected? If so, we have the role for you!
My client is seeking an experienced and professional Human Resources professional to head up the department and support and develop the HR function. No two days will be the same, from providing coaching and guidance to stakeholders, supporting the growth of the business, and championing performance culture to review productivity, this is a role for a dynamic individual who loves to stay busy.
- Design and implement the people strategy, align to business objectives and represent in decision and challenges
- Interpret people data and analyse figures on staff turnover, identifying opportunities and risks
- Manage grievance and disciplinary cases as necessary
- Develop remuneration policies, referencing external benchmarks
- Promote a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development
- MCIPD qualified with a proven track record operating as a Senior HR professional in a global business
- Experience in building department accountability and ability to demonstrate operational and strategic skills
- Comfortable with developing team members and acting as a role model
- Strong employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations
- Ability to deliver good and bad news with professionalism
It would advantageous to have any experience of global business mergers, acquisitions and start-ups, and previous experience off employment law in countries other than the UK would be desirable. The successful candidate must be able to evidence a passion for working with people and be able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills. You will have a good understanding of company finances and be able to use this to develop strategies. You may be asked to work extended hours and travel at short notice. Experience of merging different business cultures should be demonstrated and you will thrive on constant change.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.