Do you have your own transport?
Do you have a minimum of 2 years previous Graphic Design experience?
Have you gained previous experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign?
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above, then please read on!
Our client a well established and continuously growing organisation within an interesting industry and they now have an opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will see you provide direct support to various Managers within the business and you will be responsible for the creation of original artwork and images for use by the organisation in a variety of different areas.
Duties will include;-
* Creating artwork for a variety of communications material including Catalogues, E-Flyers and Mailouts.
* Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
* Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
* Creating print ready artwork for us by the Sales team.
* Preparing layouts, formatting text to style sheets and preparing files for printers.
* Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
* Constructing artwork master templates.
* Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
* Working on a variety of different projects covering photography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations.
* Updating the company website.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
* Previous experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Confident working with brand guidelines.
* Strong Social Media skills.
* Basic understanding of HootSuite and/or WordPress an advantage.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
8 days ago