£21,000 - 22,000
Are you a Graphic Designer with at least 2 years' experience?
Do you have a creative flair and are looking for a new opportunity to get stuck into?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD are delighted to be working with a well-known educational establishment in Bath, who are looking for a highly innovative Graphic Designer to join their team.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Working within the wider marketing team to enhance and contribute to all visual marketing.
- Updating, designing and marketing literature and promotional material.
- Managing external suppliers within print and production to ensure all products are delivered to deadline.
- Preparing visual displays within the school and assisting with the preparation of school events.
- Acting as a brand representative, ensuring all brand work is accurate, within the guidelines and to the high level of standards required.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Excellent knowledge of print and production across an array of materials.
- Outstanding levels of attention to detail and a creative flair.
- 2 years graphic design experience.
- Experience in updating and maintaining websites.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to enhance their current graphic design skills and work within a well respected and established educational setting, who will support your personal and professional development.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!