Graduate Credit Analyst / Credit Analyst
Full time Temporary - 9 months
£20,000 - £22,000pa
Are you a recent graduate with an analytical degree OR do you have experience working within an analytical role? Do you want to work for a renowned company? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, who distributes their products throughout the UK, is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their team. You will be joining a busy environment, assisting customers and internal departments with any enquiries regarding credit control and credit lines.
- Review customer Applications
- Approval and setting of appropriate credit lines
- Periodic reviews of the credit policy
- Complete necessary credit forms
- Ensure credit limits and issues in-line with company policy
- Contract reviews
- Assess credit lines
- Contact customers with credit issues
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Analytical skills and fantastic attention to detail is a must for this role.
- A qualification gained from an analytical course is essential i.e. Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Economics OR qualified by experience
- Good IT Skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position is working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.