Graduate Business Analyst
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you a recent Mathematics Graduate looking for your first position after finishing University?
Are you looking for a role, within a forward-thinking company, where training and progression are key to your development?
Do you want to join a Market Leading Company? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client who is a premier business energy partner, is seeing a recent Mathematics Graduate to join their diverse team. Working within this small, friendly team, you will be responsible for ensuring the company's reputation of precise, accurate and analytical research is completed to the highest standard.
This is a perfect role for a genuine team player who has the ability to maintain high standards!
- Analysing complicated data to ensure accurate, money saving findings are detailed correctly within report.
- Provide confident explanation of research findings of figures.
- Provide the ability to convert statistical findings into graphs to emphasis on data collected.
- Strong and proficient use of MS Packages, including Excel and Power Point.
- Completing Monthly financial reports.
- Communicating direct with Clients at Director and Bursar Level.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- A Mathematics Graduate.
- Organised, motivated and efficient individual.
- Analytical, focused and a determined attitude is essential.
- Well-developed communication skills - written, oral and presentational.
- Clear and practical understanding of business processes.
- Excellent Microsoft skills - especially Excel.
The successful candidate will be accurate and methodical, as well as having a clear understanding of business processes. You will have great attention to detail and have strong and professional communication skills.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV