JOB TITLE: Governance Team Assistant
SALARY: Competitive salary + numerous company benefits
LOCATION: Bath (short walk from the bus and train station)
JOB TYPE: Full-time and permanent
Are you a bright, hard-working and friendly person looking for an administration opportunity to kick start your career? If so, CMD Recruitment would love to hear from you!
A super opportunity has arisen for a Governance Team Assistant to join an established company based in the city of Bath. The ideal candidate will have good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines. Consistent in your work, you will be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. This role would suit someone with a minimum of 1 years' administration experience. The successful candidate will join a leading organisation whose people are at the heart of everything they do.
Main duties include:
- Recording and updating databases and systems
- Run reports
- Manage administrative processes
- Liaising with stakeholders internally and externally
- Reception duties
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent data entry skills and keen attention to detail
- Proactive/"can-do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook
If this sounds like you, please click the 'APPLY' button now!
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within five business days.