Global Product Manager
Office based in Newtown, Powys with regular travel; European and International
Our Client is a Global Market Leader within the Electrical Manufacture Industry and have requested the support to recruit a Global Product Manager.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the motor and gearbox product portfolio; managing new and existing products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Identifying redundant products.
- Analysis of monitoring of product portfolio performance and reporting on this to relevant stakeholders.
- Development and management of intra-company product synergies within the group of companies.
- Management of integration of third-party products into the product portfolio.
- Form part of the cross functional team for new product developments.
- Collaboration with the other marketing functions to develop effective campaigns and communications (channels and artefacts).
- Content creation for various Marcomms & technical publications as required.
- Execute and drive new product launches according to the overall launch plan.
- Develop new initiatives for lead generation.
- Collaborate on application/industry or sales channel specific campaigns to support business objectives.
- To provide input into ongoing projects/programmes within the global marketing community.
- Be an ambassador and brand champion throughout the organisation; be passionate, creative and committed to achieving sales success.
- Be an ambassador for global marketing; strive to add value for the wider organisation and for affiliates, driving marketing excellence across the organization.
- Be a collaborative team member; communicate and listen effectively in the global marketing team, global commercial team, brand team, local countries and project teams.
- Be a leader; manage projects and meetings effectively, using authority and influence appropriately and building relationships with stakeholders
Regular travel; European and International; examples include ( but are not limited to): Conferences, Exhibitions, Customers (end-users, OEMs, Distribution Partners and Drive Centres). Travel will likely include overnight stays and attending meetings out of hours.
Required qualifications and Experience.
Degree/Bachelor/Master in Marketing and/or a technical field or an equivalent combination of education and technical/ professional or proven experience. Holding a business management qualification is an advantage.
- Demonstrable product, application and market knowledge
- Proven project and/or campaign management skills
- Ability to deal with numerous tasks of changing priority
- Financial and controlling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships at all levels
- International marketing experience desirable
- Behavioral skills:
- Communicative, intercultural understanding and behaviour
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Dedicated and results orientated
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Time management skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Working within a multi-cultural and global environment
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.