Skills Support for the Workforce
Black Country /Stoke / Staffs
£ 24000 to £ 26000 per year
Full time 35 hours per week
CMD Recruitment is supporting a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment and skills services to disadvantaged members of the community
You will be Working with employers to deliver a range of vocational qualifications to participants in employment across the following vocational areas;
Health and Social Care,
- Conduct full induction, complete learner assessments, individual learning plans and all programme paperwork
- To deliver regulated and non-regulated qualifications to participants in employment
- Responsible for formative and summative assessment of work-based qualifications ensuring national occupational standards are met in a timely manner
- To carry out and record assessment decisions to the national and centre standard quality of qualification delivery, ensuring national standards are maintained and assessment needs of participants are being met
- Action the findings of standardisation meetings and adapt delivery and assessment appropriately
- Delivering one to one and group training sessions
- Maintain portfolios and maintain records relating to assessment activity
- Preparation for IV/EV visits
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the qualification in line with contractual requirements and targets
Person Specification Essential Skills
Relevant job related training or qualification indicating level of competence D32/D33/A1 or TAQA Level 3 Award
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and influencing individuals with a wide and varied range of needs and learning styles.
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Experience of training and assessing and delivering regulated and non-regulated qualifications
- Experience of working within a similar industry
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills using the full range of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- The ability to manage own workload and understand processes and controls.
- The successful candidate must undergo an Enhanced DBS check
Please send in your CV if this role sounds of interest for a confidential conversation