GENERAL INSURANCE ADVISOR - BATH- £19,000 BASIC+ UNCAPPED COMMISSION OTE £32,000
This truly is a FANTASTIC opportunity for anyone who is serious about wanting a career in financial services.
IF YOU ARE NOT CII QUALIFIED - DON'T WORRY!
Our client will fund this for you because their view is that to provide the very best service you need to be professionally qualified.
WHAT DOES THE JOB LOOK LIKE?
This is an office-based role in the centre of Bath. Our client's service is entirely via telephone and online, (they don't cold-call) so to be successful you need a confident telephone manner and the ability to instil trust in the clients you work with.
You will manage relationships with multiple clients through the day, so you must be a competent multi-tasker who has strong organisational skills and be quick and accurate on a computer. You must also have keen attention to detail, as accuracy in the work that you will be doing is vital.
- Offer additional, appropriate services to their mortgage.
- Establish rapport with clients and build lasting relationships.
- Provide high-quality service to both internal/external clients.
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks related to managing your client accounts.
- Have the ability to clearly explain solutions to clients and manage their expectations.
- Meet sales targets and objectives.
- Comply with Financial Conduct Authority rules and regulations at all times (this will be trained)
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR FROM YOU?
It will certainly help if you have a background in banking or insurance. It would also help if you have experience in front-line sales and providing a world-class service. But none of this is essential.
Most of all, our client are looking for people with great attitudes and great values.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 10am to 6.30pm, Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Saturdays (work one in three) 10am to 2pm and then time off given in lieu (to be taken whenever you like!).
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of General Insurance Advisor, then please apply. Our client would love to hear from you!
There will be an assessment day that you will need to attend on the 15th October.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.